Thursday, March 3, 2011

To agree or disagree?

I have been reading other classmates blogs and found one of each that I agreed with in some light and another that I disagree with.  The one I agree with seems to have similar views on the traits and behaviors associated with being a great leader.  One thing that we have in common is part of our stories - she believes that leaders are not condescending and are ambitious and care deeply for their employees.  The blog that I tend to have some different views  about sees leaders as those who watch over their employees, not lead them, as I see it.  Even though I agree or disagree with these two blogs it definitely does not mean that either of them are wrong.  I think that everyones leadership style is right and they all teach me a lot.  By reading others' styles I learn different angles to look at leadership, for example, looking over your employees instead of leading them.  This was a new aspect that I had never heard before, but it makes sense!

No comments:

Post a Comment